Companion Animal Health
Keeping your pet healthy
Dogs, cats and horses have been our trusted companions throughout history and keeping them healthy is a top concern among their caregivers everywhere.
There are several factors influencing the growing demand for medicines, vaccines and related products and services for companion animals:
- Economic development and related increases in disposable income
- Increasing rates of pet ownership
- Longer life expectancy for companion animals
- Increased types of medical treatment now consumed for companion animals
- Advances in animal health medicines and vaccines
Industry sources indicate that pet ownership and spending per pet are increasing globally, especially in emerging markets. As dogs and cats increasingly become members of the family, people in both developed and emerging markets are consuming a broader range of products and services to help their pets live longer, healthier lives.
2020欧洲杯谁能夺冠Download our infographics for important tips on how to keep your pet healthy, and how to prepare for a successful trip to the veterinarian.